Thursday, March 6, 2014

Hello, again! I am presenting to you today another spring manicure. It is still cold here in New York, but according to the weather channel it is supposed to get warmer tomorrow. This was inspired by an Arizona drink. They have a green tea flavored drink and the manicure incorporates similar colors to the cover of the bottle. I really like the drink and it is only a dollar.

For this manicure I used an Avon Polish called Jade, and instead of my fourth finger I placed some nail stickers that a close friend of mine gave me on my birthday two years ago.



















This is the drink that inspired the manicure.





That is it for today's post, sorry if it is a bit awkward. I decided not to do any reviews lipstick or lip products on this blog, the pictures I take are not very accurate. Thank you very much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment