Saturday, March 29, 2014

Hola! to start today’s post I sadly must inform you that I had to cut my nails again. The same day I did the galaxy nails, the corner of my nail chipped off. It sort of annoys me when all my nails are the same except one so I had to cut them down all the way (you will see what I mean in the pictures.) I was just going to do a regular manicure, however as usual I had to apply some studs on.

The polish I am using is from O.P.I. it is called Fee Fi Fo Plum (I like the name of it) and I received this polish from a giveaway. I think I did swatch another color from the giveaway, it was my second post on my blog.




The photos are not the best quality, I apologize for that it was raining outside (I use natural light for my photos), but it is getting warmer. Thank you for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment