Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Hello, sorry for not posting in a while, I get lazy sometimes. However, I have a new manicure today and it is,” out of this world,” (lol). Today’s nails are based on space and they are galaxy nails. Now I did not come up with this, there are a lot of tutorials on youtube and blogs on how to do them. My friend who has a skateboard asked me to do them because there is a galaxy design on the back of my friends skateboard.

The polishes I used for today’s manicure are from left to right
Essie : She’s picture perfect
Wet n’ Wild : #224C The Wonder Yellows
Avon : #N807 Blue Shock

















Revlon : #902 Celestial FX
Revlon : #730 Royal
Sally Hansen : #370 Black Out

















Sally Hansen : Insta-dry Top Coat
Wet n’ Wild : French White Creme

Klean Color : #136 Hologreen
















This is what the actually manicure looks like.






















Finally Spring is here! Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment