Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Hello, I am back again this week. Today’s manicure is on the simple side again. What I did for my nails is that I applied a regular circle stud on the bottom of my nail. However, I thought that I could add more (or I thought the manicure was boring) and was inspired by a pattern I saw in a nail art book I borrowed from the library. The color of the polish I am using for this manicure is a lot darker than it looks in the picture (sorry), but it is still a nice color. I actually bought this color because I heard good reviews about it on youtube and some beauty bloggers. It is a really nice and unique color.

This mysterious polish I am talking about is from Sally Hansen. It is Sally Hansen X-treme Wear, it is called Pacific Blue, number 420. This color is a really bold blue, but in my opinion can be worn by anyone for any season.







This is what they looked like after I applied some more studs.





It is raining here in New York as I blog, maybe this manicure might brighten your day even if it is not raining where you are (anyways)....  Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment