Saturday, March 15, 2014

Hola! So you might notice in today’s pictures that my nails are very short, because they are. During my last manicure, I accidentally chipped my middle finger nail and because of this I had to cut all my nails until they were nubs. So the manicure today was supposed to be somewhat a St. Patrick’s Day  inspired manicure but things did not go out the way it planned.

So for today’s manicure the polishes I used were, Sally Hansen polish in Black Out and Sinful Colors Green Ocean number 220. The sequins were one dollar at Rite Aid. 





This is what the manicure looks like.




 


I thought that I could try to make a four-leaf clover for St. Patrick’s Day, but I could not so I just made a ribbon out of sequins. For the rest of my nails however I thought that the Sinful Colors’ Green Ocean polish with the glitter inside them would look green, but to me they look blue. I will have to try again next time.Thanks to my friend Nathan, for helping me with the lighting when I had to take a picture. Another Thanks to my sister, Britney, who lends me her camera.

Anyways… I hope everyone will have a good week and thank you for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment