Friday, February 28, 2014


Hello, again! I forgot to mention in my last post, but if you saw yesterday’s manicure you saw that I had to cut the nails. I am not that comfortable with long nails, but I am trying. So right now because my nails are very short, I am sticking to simple manicures. Today’s manicure was inspired by the weather. When I left my house around 6:15 a.m. the temperature was ten degrees. So I was then inspired to do a manicure that was reminded me of Spring. I am tired of wearing thick jackets, and I heard over the news that it might snow again. 

Anyways before I begin to rant, the products I used for this manicure were Wet n’ Wild’s, “I Need a Refresh-mint,” and the studs I used were also part the I heart Nail art Kit by Sally Hansen.





Finally, a somewhat more detailed post. Thank you for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment