Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Hello again, I am back with a Valentine’s Day design. This will be a short blog post, sorry the pictures are not that nice. For today’s manicure I only used four colors. The light pink is from Avon it is called Orchid. The mint green polish is also by Avon it is called Jade. The dark pinkish/purple polish (if that makes sense) is called Pamplona Purple from O.P.I. Then it is just a regular white polish from Wet n’ Wild. The design on my second and third fingers were inspired from The Illustrated nail. The pinky and ring fingers were inspired from the Nailasaurus, and I will leave a link here as well. Sorry for the lack of details, these nails were more of an experiment. I am still working on them and I will keep practicing.  









Thank you for reading, hopefully I will design something else soon. Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment