Monday, February 3, 2014

















Heyyy, I am back again with a new nail post.  I think this might be a short post, because my next post will be a post about lips and different lip products. This is my first nail post that finally has some nail art. I recently went to the library, and I found a nail art book, so this nail design was inspired by one of the pages in the nail art book.

First I painted my nails with a gold polish. I used a gold polish from Pure Ice, but I could not find the name of
it (sorry.)


Then using a Kiss nail art brush, I painted two black lines on the side of my nails.



Lastly I used a toothpick, and I tried to draw some animal prints or design using black polish, only on top of the gold polish. I waited a few minutes and applied a top coat.

 

That is it! Thank you for stopping by, I hope all of you are safe and warm because in New York it is snowing, and it is very cold.




No comments:

Post a Comment