Thursday, February 27, 2014

Hi, again! This post was originally just to review a new polish that I just purchased. The new polish that was purchased was from Sinful Colors. It is called Amethyst, number 978. The polishes from Sinful Colors only retail for one dollar and ninety-nine cents! The color is really nice, I only had to put two coats of the color, then a top coat to finish it all off.




















But I also wanted to try to put some studs, so using black studs from the Sally Hansen I heart Nail Art Stud Kit. I only placed one stud on the base of my nail, but only for my ring fingers I stacked five studs on top of each other.








 Hopefully it will get warmer because here in New York, it got colder.  Anyways thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment