Sunday, February 23, 2014

Hello, again! Sorry for the lack of posts, I am in college and for the past week I had to let my nails rest. But at the same time, I have been practicing a new technique. It is called the one stroke technique. The nails that I will show for today’s post were done by me, they are not the best that I have done, but these were more like practice nails. There is a tutorial on youtube, on how to get this look. All you have to do is type in cutenails, and the youtuber shows you how to obtain the design.



















I am still working on the review for the lip crayons, but it is coming. For the base coat, I used a regular matte black polish. I used the one from Sinful Colors. In order to do the flower, I had to use regular acrylic paint that I bought from Michael's.  I wanted to post more nail art with flowers, because Spring is coming. Thank you for reading and for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment