Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Hi! It is 11:16 in the evening here in New York! So Good Evening! It is day 17, I am bit behind but I will catch up. For day 17 the theme is glitter. I tried to do a glitter gradient, but it sort of turned out to be a glitter fail. As you will see in the pictures a lot of the glitter was still stuck around the cuticle because I could not get it off. I will look for easier ways to get glitter off and I will try to come back to you about it. I used two Sally Hansen polishes. The first one is Wavy Blue and the second one is Fanta-Sea. Fanta-Sea is the light blue-green polish. Wavy Blue is the very pretty dark blue polish.





















If you would like to see a design or maybe even tutorial, after this challenge please leave a comment below. Thank you for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment