Monday, September 1, 2014


Hi! I am back. I am really sorry for not posting, August has been a really busy month for me. So in order to make it up to you I will do the 30 day nail challenge, and you will see more below. I saw it on instagram. It is doing a different nail look everyday in September. To kick it off, the first day you have to do red nails. I just painted my nails one of my favorite red nail polishes, which is Rimmel London- Red Stiletto.  Before I forget I originally got this from chalkboardnails.com , and you can try this challenge as well.


This did come from the website http://www.chalkboardnails.com/2014/08/the-31-day-nail-art-challenge-faq.html
Remember you can also try it! You can use the website and find out more details.




















Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment