Tuesday, September 23, 2014


Hello! It is 10:35  in the evening here in New York City; therefore good evening. It is day 19 and the theme is galaxy nails. I am not a big fan of galaxy nails, because it does take awhile to do them, but it is really fun. I do not have much to say today about my nails. I will list the polishes I used below; but first I did want to inform you that the lip posts will be coming back soon, I do want to finish this challenge first then talk about different lipsticks. I will show you different lipsticks for fall, since today is the first day of fall. Please look forward for more lip posts!
This is the list of nail polishes I used:
Sally Hansen-White On
Sally Hansen- Black Out
Sinful Color- Let’s Talk
Revlon- Celestial FX
Sally Hansen- Hi-Def
Wet n’ Wild- The Wonder Yellows
Wet n’ Wild- Teal or no Teal


 

















Thank you for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment