Thursday, September 18, 2014

Hello! There was a bit of a mix up, yesterday’s post was actually day 17, which was glitter. Day 16 the theme was geometric. So today’s manicure will be for day 16, and the next post that will go up after this will go straight to day 18. Sorry about that mix up. It should be corrected on the post. Today I will show two manicures. The first one is the one I am wearing right now. It is just a simple triangle design just on my ring finger. The second design is a throwback manicure, because it is throwback Thursday. It is a block manicure, I think I might have forgotten to show this manicure. I will list the polishes below.

For the current manicure I used:
Revlon- Minted
Pure Ice- Silver Mercedes
Sally Hansen- Black Out
Sally Hansen- White On
(Quick note, The two Sally Hansen polishes I mentioned are the regular black and white polishes I use for different manicures.)


 

















For the old manicure or the block manicure I used:
Wet n’ Wild- Here Comes Trouble
Sally Hansen-Black Out
Sally Hansen-White On


















This post was a bit long, but thank you for reading and stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment