Thursday, April 24, 2014

Hi, everyone! So, for today’s post I am doing something different. I wanted to do a little review on the Sally Hansen Xtreme wear Nail Color line. On the website, it says there are 45 different shades to choose from.  A very well-known color can also be found in this specific line and it is 420 Pacific Blue. I am going to talk about what I like about the product. The price is really good, each bottle according to ulta and drugstores such as Rite-Aid and CVS retail around $2.99. It contains 11.8mL/ .40 fl.oz. They are long lasting with a top coat on, they do not chip very easily, however if you do any strenuous work with your hands it might chip; but that is the case with a lot of nail polishes. There is a good selection of colors. I do not have much that I dislike about the product. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes nail polish.

This one is called Purple Potion-350
It looks different, because I wanted to see different lightings.




I have been trying out a few other ones, and I will update on what I think. Thank you for taking the time to read this post, even if it was a bit long. Sorry if the review was a bit confusing. Thank you again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment