Friday, April 18, 2014

Happy Easter! Today’s manicure is an Easter Manicure. I guess because Easter is in the Spring, a lot of Easter manicures I have seen use a lot of pastel colors. For this manicure I wanted to try pastel colors as well. I do not own a lot of pastel colors because they do not look that good on my hand.

Anyways for the base color I used a Pure Ice Polish called Skinny Dip and the polish I used to top the base is from Revlon it is number 770 called Heavenly.












The cross design on my fourth finger actually was from the book pictured above. I did show this book before because it did inspire another manicure.

(a verse from the KJV Bible for Easter)
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
                                                                                    Isaiah 53:5 (KJV)

I even got to show another midi-ring I have, but it is in silver. Thank you very much for stopping by! Sorry it is a short post, however Enjoy and have a Blessed Weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment