Monday, April 28, 2014

Hi, everyone! I hope everyone is having a nice day today! (even if the day is almost over) Today’s manicure is a small review and a little nail art. I am trying out for the first time a polish from O.P.I’s line; it is part of the gumdrop collection. The swatch you will see today, the color or name of the polish is called My Cherry Amour. I think this collection is not really new. I used two coats of the polish to get the color you see below. According to the small instructions that come with the bottle, you are not supposed to put a topcoat because it is supposed to be a matte finish. It is really pretty with or without a topcoat, and it has a very unique texture finish(like it is supposed to). The color is so pretty and it is opaque. I did not only want to do a swatch so I painted a black v-shaped French tip (if that is what they are called?)


 



















Thank you for stopping by and have a nice week !

No comments:

Post a Comment