Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Hey Hey! How are you doing? Today’s manicure, is a recreation of an old manicure. Two posts before this one I did a  manicure with Revlon’s Urban.  I wanted to do it again with different colors. I think that this time around, this manicure is something that you might want to wear during any fancy event(s) that you might attend. I only used two colors, the first one is Sinful Colors called Whipped. It is a matte black polish and the second one is part of the Carrie Underwood collection that is under Nicole by O.P.I. (if that makes sense) called Carrie’d Away. It is this really nice somewhat subtle gold polish.  I also bought a midi ring from Icing. I also get to feature it here as well.

So first I just painted my nails with two coats on the black polish. This is the polish with a fast drying top coat.


















Then to get the curve I used a french nail art sticker guide (sorry if that is the wrong name) but instead of placing the sticker on the top of the nail I placed it on the side. Then I added the gold polish. I had to use three coats of the gold polish to fully cover the black polish underneath.

 


















Then finish with the topcoat of your choice. I apologize if the instructions were not as clear, however, thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment