Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Hey! I am back with a new manicure. For today’s manicure I used only two nail polish colors. The first color I used was from Sinful Colors in number 313: Pink Forever. I used this color as the base color for this manicure. The second nail polish I used was gold holo, but chunky glitter from Klean Color in Almost Good as Gold. You will see both bottles on the bottom. I would like to offer a quick tip when applying chunky glitters that I heard about from instagram, is first you should use a makeup sponge when applying chunky glitters. You have more control on where you would like to place your glitters and it will not ruin your base color. My fourth finger was inspired from another nail tutorial from youtuber: Kirakiranail.


































I hope you liked today’s manicure. I wanted to do something more Spring like, before the summer begins. Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment