Thursday, June 12, 2014

Hello! Sorry for posting so late. Yesterday was my little sister’s birthday, so it was a bad time to post. But anyway today’s manicure is a simple one. I used a new polish from the brand Milani. This is my first time to purchase a nail polish from them, and I must purchase more after using it. The color you will see today is called Gold Violetta. It is a pink polish with gold shimmer in it. I really like the polish from Milani, it is not streaky, the color only needed two coats and the price of the polish is very good. This color reminds me of pink lemonade and summer. I just used a small gold stud at the base of my nail to finish off the manicure.


 














I hope you can see the small flecks of gold shimmer in the polish. Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment