Monday, June 2, 2014

Hello! I am back with another post about lip product today. I was supposed to talk about some other lipsticks but I am going to take a quick detour from that and talk about some new lip glosses I bought on sale from Hard Candy.  This is the description that the have on their site,”Imagine your lips…in 3D! Our super shiny lip color amplifies the shape of your lips with 3D pearls that create the illusion of depth and volume resulting in fuller, curvaceous lips. This triple duty lip color hydrates, fills and magnifies lips without feeling sticky or tacky. Lip Def can be worn alone or layered on top of your favorite Hard Candy lip products.”  According to the website there are twelve different shades and I have six of them. They are six dollars each and they all come with an angled applicator, which will be shown below. First, I will talk about what I like in general about the products together. It smells like licorice, it can be worn on its own or on top of a lipstick and it is not very sticky. The pigmentation of the lipgloss depends on the color you buy. Some of the down sides to this lipgloss is that it is not long wearing maybe one or two hours then you might have to reapply and maybe you might not like the smell of red licorice. Next I will show each of the glosses individually and then I will swatch them on my hand.




This is what the applicator looks like.












The first one is called Superficial, it is a really nice light pink gloss, it is slightly sheer but it very natural looking. This gloss also has pink, purple, and peach colored glitters inside it.




 






The next on is called Rated R, this one is also sheer, it has more purple and blue glitter inside the gloss.






The next one is called Bashful, it is a really light nude gloss, it has more color to it than the first two glosses.
This one is not one of my favorites, but it still is a nice color to wear.





























The fourth one is called Midnight Stroll, it is a purple gloss, it is very pigmented and I suggest this for people who really like purple lips.

 












The fifth one is my second favorite and it is Red Stiletto, it is this really vibrant red lipgloss that can be used on top of a lot of red lipsticks.















The last one I want to show is my favorite out of all of them and it is Plum Show, it is a really nice berry color that is very pigmented.













This was a long post, but my next post will be about a new manicure, thank you for reading and stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment