Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Hi everyone! I recently bought some new essie polishes that I will be swatching over the next week or two. Today’s manicure features one of them and it is Essie: Fifth Avenue. This polish is actually more red in real life but in the photos they look orange, I think it is partially because of my lightning and that I put white polish underneath (except for my fourth finger).  I am not a huge fan of Essie polishes, some of them are a bit streaky such as Essie: Good as Gold. However, this polish was different, I really like the color and how it looks with my skin tone. I think that anyone can actually pull this color off despite their skin tone.






I decided to pimp my nails (as usual) and just applied some gold studs and small gold beads.
 

I decided to try this color because I thought it would be a nice color for summer. Thank you for reading and stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment