Wednesday, May 7, 2014


Hello! So here in N.Y. I am almost done with school and all I have left are finals; and then summer! So I was not sure of what to do, so I decided to try a gradient glitter manicure. I was not sure if it would turn out too well, but I think it came out alright? I also got to try out two new polishes that I bought.  Sally Hansen came out with a new part of their collection, called Triple Shine, a while ago, and I saw these on sale so I decided to try them out.  The first color I have and using for the manicure is 360-Sparkling Water, it is a teal/ green duochrome polish with a hint of purple when the polish is held to the light. The second color is 380-Wavy Blue, it is a really nice dark blue polish with also a hint of purple when the polish is held to the light. So far, I really like the formula, for me it took two coats for color to cover the nail.











That is it for today and thank you for stopping by!







No comments:

Post a Comment