Monday, May 5, 2014

Hey! I am coming today with a very naked manicure. (lol) No, today’s manicure was based off of a weekly challenge or theme. The theme this week was nude nails. This challenge gave me the opportunity to test out a Revlon Nail Art: Expressionist in the color-330 Silhouette.  I am not sure if the color is a true nude, but it was a little close. The polish has two sides to it. On the first side you have the regular shaped brush, and there is the number 1, pointing to that side; so you would use that side and paint the polish or the base color. After that, you have side two that has a thin brush for nail art. I have been a huge fan of Revlon polishes, they are easy to apply and the color selection is really nice, and I was really satisfied with this product. I will be posting more nail art using the other colors I have. The manicure I did, was just a simple French manicure.




















That is all for this post, and Thank you for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment