Thursday, October 2, 2014

Hi there! I am sorry again for not posting, I will not finish the 31 day challenge. There are so many things that are going on, but I will still post. One of the new things that I am working on is my photography skills; I am working with a new camera, so I am experimenting with it. It has also come to my attention that I have been collecting nail polish and I have not used them. So for some of the posts they might be polishes that I have not swatched for you. The first manicure I will show you for this month is a swatch of a new polish I had but never used. It is by Rimmel and it is called Rags to Riches. It is a really pretty metallic green, it sort of reminds me of money (hence the name of the polish.)



















Thank you for your patience and time!

No comments:

Post a Comment